Login

The building of Findon Mains

This loose sheet in our collection is of the style of "Times Deceased" and refers to the building of the original Findon Mains Farmhouse in 1696 and its subsequent replacement in 1890.

Images of the marriage stones are in the Gallery below.

Located in Steading
Located in Steading
Original marriage stone
Original marriage stone
An attempt at showing the latin text referred to above.
An attempt at showing the latin text referred to above.
sitemap | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement