Login

Scottish Water renewal of water mains

These images give some indication of the disruption created on the narrow sideroads. These views are around Findon Mills. The original installation took place in 1956/57 when the pump/well in the centre of the Village was made redundant and the story can be found here.

No way up to Findon Hall
No way up to Findon Hall
Fortunately field boundaries were available. The original asbestos pipe was regularly being damaged - hence the need for replacement.
Fortunately field boundaries were available. The original asbestos pipe was regularly being damaged - hence the need for replacement.
sitemap | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement