Churches & Religion
Our researches so far have not established that there were any other religious centres for the Culbokie community to attend closer than the church at Ferintosh.
Urquhart Church is currently being converted into a private house, but the remains of the previous church and the old cemetery are well worth a visit. The original bell can be seen in the Culbokie Church Centre. See also below.
- Urquhart Church History - Dr Young
- List of the ministers for Resolis and Urquhart.
- Bi-centenary Flower Festival, July 1995 at the visit of the Moderator.
- Urquhart Church Flower Festival - 2000
- "Urquhart - ivy-clad kirk by the Firth" - a description of the original Urquhart Church on the Ross and Cromarty Heritage web site.
- Poor relief in the parish.
- Photographs - interior, taken during Urquhart Church being stripped out for conversion to a private house.
- Modern history in the making.
- Culbokie Church Centre link to web site.
- Communion tokens. Images in the page's Gallery.
- Ferintosh burn preaching site. A collection of links to external sources of information plus personal memories and images.
- The first 10 years of Culbokie Church Centre. A slide show of memorable events.
- Twenty-fifth anniversary of the Friendship Group. A brief account can be found here.